1. What is the fitness requirement for Northeast Bike Ride ?
- During the ride we will cover the areas with altitude ranging from 6000 ft to 15200 ft. In the higher altitudes like Bum La, Sangster Lake the air is very thin. So starting with some cardio exercises 1 month prior to the ride is the best way to prepare your health for this ride.
2. From where the Bike ride will start ?
- Bike ride will start from Guwahati, Assam.
3. Is my Travel to Guwahati and Back to my hometown covered in this package ?
- No, Travel to Guwahati and Back to the hometown of riders is not covered in the tour cost.
4. What will be the riding distance on each day ?
- The riding distance on each day differs, however on an average we will be riding around 150 KM on daily basis.
4. Do i need to carry my own riding gears ?
- Yes, you need to carry your riding gears. we provide Helmets along with the bikes to the riders as well as the pillions.
5. What kind of Bikes we will ride during this tour ?
- We will provide you with Royal Enfield 350/500 CC bikes.
6. Will we be staying in Camps or Hotels during the ride ?
- Your accomodation will be in Hotels on each day. Camps will be provided only in Dwaki. The rooms will be alloted on double occupancy basis.
7. What kind of clothing is required for this trip ?
- You can find all the necessary details about clothing in the essentials section.
8. Are there any chances of getting Acute Mountain Sickness in Ladakh ? If yes, then how to prevent it ?
- As you know we will be riding to some high altitude places in this ride like Bum La (15200 ft) and Sangestar Lake, so there are chances of getting Acute Mountain Sickness. However, it can be prevented if you keep your body hydrated by drinking lot of water throughout the day. Secondly, you should not over exert yourself in the High Altitude Mountain Passes by running and doing more physical activities. It is advisable that you do not spend more than 15 minutes in the Mountain Passes.
9. Will there be oxygen cyclinder as a backup ?
- Yes, we carry oxygen cylinder as a backup.
10. If i am riding with a pillion, where will i keep my luggage ?
- We have a dedicated backup vehicle which goes along with the riding group. All the central equipments along with the luggage of the riders will be carried in the Back Up vehicle. You only have to tie your day pack in the bike.
11. What will happen if there is any breakdown ?
- All our bikes are in best conditions so the breakdown are a far distant thing to happen. But, in case of a breakdown, there is a Mechanic who accompany the whole group throughout the ride with spare parts.
12. Are there any permits required for visiting Arunachal Pradesh?
- Yes, Inner Line Permits are required to visit Arunachal Pradesh. All the Permits will be provided by Tantra Adventurez.
13. Do i need to carry any Identity Proof with me for this ride ?
- Yes, you need to carry your valid 6 passport size photographs, Driving License, ID proof and Address proof. Your ID Proof and Address proof will be required to get the Inner Line Permits.
14. Which mobile networks are available in Arunachal Pradeshh ?
- All major mobile networks are available in most of the parts of Arunachal Pradesh.
15. Are ATMs available in Arunachal Pradesh?
- ATMs are available in all the mojor cities of Arunachal Pradesh.
16. How to Book for this ride ?
- You can book directly from the website/NEFT/IMPS.