Rajasthan is one the most travelled destination during winters. When mountains roads get blocked then we move towards the Cold Desert. Please don't think it won't be cold in Rajasthan, Deserts as as cool as mountains, its just that sand never get frozen :). Winter is the best time to travel Rajasthan because in summers temperature goes till 55 degrees, but thats not the case in winters. You will experience below ten degrees in evening and morning and in tweentees in day time. Our itinerary start from Delhi and we cover Jaiselmer, Sam Sandunes which is in Thar Desert of India and also the famous Longewala Border and Tanot Mata Mandir. We will tel you the story of Indo Pak war of 1971 when Major Kuldeep defended the post with just 120 soldiers. So lets enuire now. :)
Passport/Voter ID + Passport size Photo graphs
1/2 Thermal Upper - 1/2 Thermal Lower - Briefs as per requirement - 2 Comfy Boxers - 1 Lower - 3 Denims - 5 Tees - 1 Jacket - 8 Pairs of Woolen- Socks- 1 Gloves - Boots - 1 Slipper - 1 Quick Dry Towel
Face wash - Deo Vaseline - Toothpaste - Toothbrush - 2 soaps - Shampoo - Toilet Paper - Sunscreen
Camera + Charger - Phone + Charger - Multiplug Power Bank
Riding Jacket - Knee Guards - Elbow Guards - Gloves Rain - Liner Thermal - Liner Rain Coat - Riding Boots - Backpack - 5 Bungee Cords - Balaclava - Helmet
RC(self biker) + DL Insurance (self bike) + Photo Id PP Size Photos + Xerox of DL/RC + Xerox of Photo Id + Petrol Jerry Cans + Spare Keys (self bikes)
Personal medication (if any) - Combyflam - Dolo650 - Dettol - Cotton Gauge - Band Aids - Volini Spray - Crep Bandage - Knee Cap etc
Chocolates - Polybags - Rubber bands - FlashLight - Scissors - Lighter/Matchbox - Swiss knife - Handkerchief - Diary - Pen - Volet - Debit/Credit cards etc
All essentials should only be consider as advice, essentials may change as per the conditions and situations
I am the individual registering for this programme and hereby agree to the following:
- I understand that if a change in my health or physical condition does occur which might affect my ability to participate in the Program or otherwise exercise safely, that I will immediately notify Tantra AdventureZ.
- I agree that Tantra AdventureZ shall not be liable or responsible for any injuries to me resulting from my participation in the event and I expressly release and discharge Tantra AdventureZ, its owners, employees, agents and/or assigns, from all claims, actions, judgments and the like which I or my heirs, executors, administrators or assigns may have or claim to have as a result of any injury or other damage which may occur in connection with my participation in the event.
- I understand that whenever I will feel light headed, faint, dizzy, nauseated or experience pain/discomfort during the camp, I will stop the activity and inform the Event Leader of Tantra AdventureZ.
- I understand that I am not obligated to perform nor participate in any activity that I do not wish to do, and that is my right to refuse such participation at any time.
- I am aware that Tantra AdventureZ does not allow & entertain the consumption of Drugs & Alcohol during the complete activity. If I am found indulging in any such activity, then Tantra AdventureZ has the right to disqualify my participation from the Adventure Activity with immediate effect.
- I acknowledge that trainers of Tantra AdventureZ. are not physicians and are not trained in any way to provide medical diagnosis, medical treatment, or any other type of medical advice. Furthermore I am aware that it is always advisable to consult a physician before embarking on any new adventure activity.
- In the event of my suffering any medical or health difficulty whilst performing any physical activity, and particularly where I may lose consciousness or be unable to deal with matters myself, I hereby authorize Tantra AdventureZ. to contact a physician and to take me to such physician and/or any appropriate medical clinic orother hospital and to use the services of an ambulance where appropriate and I undertake liability for all costs thereby incurred. I am aware of all inherent dangers during the trip. I acknowledge and understand I will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability or death and severe social and economic losses which might result not only from my own action, inaction or negligence, but action, inaction or negligence ofothers, or the condition of the premises on or off site or of any equipment used and further, that there may be otherunknown risks not reasonably foreseeable at this time. I assume all these risks and expressly waive, release, discharge and agree not to sue Tantra AdventureZ. for any loss, damage, death, disability, injury, or action of any kind for participating in this camp or any other activities organized by Tantra AdventureZ. and I hereby indemnify and hold Tantra AdventureZ. harmless against any claims by my dependents or other third parties whatsoever arising by reason of my death, disability or injury whilst participating in Adventure Activity.
- I am aware that Tantra AdventureZ does not accept responsibility for any loss, theft and/or damage to vehicles and/or personal property left in vehicles or any other area at the location I am camping.
- I understand and accept that no refunds, whether in whole or in part, will be granted if I cannot complete the activity.
- It is in the nature of a holiday of this kind to be flexible. The day to day agenda and ultimate goal of the tour is taken as an aim and not as a contractual obligation. We shall not be responsible for the delays or alterations in the program or expenses incurred due to Conflict, international or internal flight/train/bus delay or cancellations, strikes, sickness, bad weather, natural calamity like landslides/cloud burst/avalanche, road block, war, riots, vehicle problems, political closures, sudden shut down of government office eg immigration office/DC office/RSTA or similar.
- Participants need to bear their own expenses of the day (accommodation + meals, apart from the package cost) in case of change in itinerary due to Conflict, international or internal flight/train/bus delay or cancellations, strikes, sickness, bad weather, natural calamity like landslides/cloud burst/avalanche, road block, war, riots, vehicle problems, political closures, sudden shut down of government office eg immigration office/DC office/RSTA or any other reason which is not under control of Tantra Adventurez.
- In case any Rider wants to drop the bike on the way other that the starting point of the Ride ie Siliguri then Rider have to bear the transportation charges of the bike, which is Rs 10,000/- per bike.
- The cost is for the entire package and there would be no refunds in case any part of the Package is not availed.
- We would not be liable to pay any kind of compensation arising because of any mishap, sickness, accident etc.
- Your participation in a trip is entirely at your own risk. We are NOT responsible or liable for any injuries you may suffer, fatal or otherwise. Also, we are NOT responsible for any loss or damage to your property, including your motorcycle, irrespective of how any damage may have been caused.
- I notify that I do not have any Criminal Cases/Police Cases running against me.
- I agree that this constitutes the entire agreement between me and Tantra AdventureZ. and I acknowledge that I conclude this Agreement of my own free will without force or coercion and not having been induced to do so by reason of any representations on the part of Tantra AdventureZ. and any agreement toterminate this Agreement or to amend or vary it in any way, shall not be of any force or effect unless and until reduced to writing and signed by the relevant parties
- I have read, understand and accept the terms and conditions above.
I have read this Release and Terms of Agreement and understand all of its terms. I sign it voluntarily and with knowledge of its significance.